I made a start on the brake lines and have got all of the solid lines in. These are Kunifer (90% Copper, 10% Nickel)in 3/16" thickness with m10x1.0 fittings on all ends to match the calipers and brake master cylinder. I have cleaned up the copper with wet'n'dry and covered them in clear heatshrink wrapping. Hopefully this will keep them looking nice and also give them a bit of protection.
I have also started to lay in the power cables from the boot to the engine as I am re-locating the battery back to the boot. And finally started making the fuel lines (supply and return for injection system). Both of these jobs are still to be completed.
Final set of jobs has been to install the door locks, look at how the window mechanisms go together (realising the parts I had bought had some bits missing and some unusable), and last but not lease start to make up a pile of trim parts that will need sanding down, priming and eventually painting body colour (ermine white).