If you use this paint be aware that once it is dry it does not come off, if you get it on skin you have to wait for that layer of skin to shed ! Once dry not even thinners will shift it. Also note that the coverage on the tin is very optimistic, I gave both sides two coats with a brush and use about 2/3 of a Quart (1l) tin. This is going to be quite expensive to finish the whole of the underside as I think it will need another coat.
I also removed the back axle ready for clean/prep/paint and also to remove the 1/2 shafts and rear drums ready for the rear disc caliper brackets. I had hoped to do a swap (thought I had a 4.4:1) for a lower diff (3.89 or possible a 3.77) but once removed the diff is actually a 33/8 tooth crown wheel and pinion and so 4.125:1. The good news is that it is like new, no chipped teeth, all nice and tight and being a lower ratio than I thought I can live with it for now.
So, plans for the new few weeks - get engine/struts back, refit cross member and measure up for engine mounts (got an idea what i am going to do), clean and paint rear axle, fit rear brakes, clean and paint rear underside and send off for throttle body adaptor (got a good quote). Not much then !