First up was the front axles, these hubs were put on, the bearings looked to be in pretty good order so just re-packed them with grease and then bolted them back together with new nuts and captive system. All runs smoothly with no wobble, grinding or tightness. I then put the uprights, anti roll bar, steering rack and TCAs back in the car to see what it all looked like and to start to get the alignment right (camber and toe).
The rear end was then put back together, after much deliberation I have decided to stick with the 4.125:1 diff and see how it goes, I have tried a couple of times to get a 3.77:1 or 3.54:1 but with out luck or they were too expensive so I will wait for a while before deciding. The rear end went back together well using some spacers made from the old drum brake backing plates. I also decided to butcher the Caprisport caliper mounts to fit behind the axle case end flange. After much grinding (metal and teeth) they now fit. Just need some longer studs and replacement brake parts (disc and pads) and all of the running gear will be sorted.
So, the next few weeks will consist of buying the final parts for the running gear, installing them, finalising the designs for the mounts and getting those made up. So, by Christmas I am hoping to have all of the running gear in and mounted. I can then start on plumbing, brake runs and finally getting onto the electrics.