After posing a few thoughts on locostbuilders the consensus is that the engine should run on the standard ECU and this can be "taught" to accommodate the throttle bodies so I will look into getting the engine running on the standard electrics before deciding on which route to go down (if I can this will save £1k from the cost which is not a bad thing ! or it is the cost of a fitted LSD !!! choices ?)
The first observation was that it had been shipped with all fluids still in the engine and gearbox, both oil and water, and as you guessed, we found out when it started to spill out onto the floor, thanks goodness for drive oil stain remover !
The second observation was when we took off the inlet manifold we found lots of oil, very black inlet ports and a badly distorted inlet manifold gasket (see pictures). It looks like the oil is either from the rocker cover gasket or from the engine being transported and laying on it's side at some point. Nothing to alarming I hope. The inlet gasket seems to be a common fault which leads to rich running and the coked up ports.
So, action from this have been to re-contact Danst for confirmation of the throttle body adaptor plate manufacture, start to get quotes for the bell housing, do some homework on the clutch needed, start to get quotes for machining either the crank or the gearbox input shaft and finally start to get info on brake mounting.
Last of all, I measured the impedance of the bike TB Throttle Position Sensor and the Puma one and found that the readings were also most identical at closed and fully open throttle so this is one less think to have to sort out I hope.